ESCC TRAINING COURSE - 4 March 2016
6 January 2016
The next ESCC (European Space Components Coordination) training course will be scheduled to take place on 4 March 2016 at ESA/ESTEC, The Netherlands.
SMEs are more than welcome to participate!
The agenda of the course will cover the scope of the ESCC activities, including the ESCC specification system and the ESCC component qualification and manufacturers' certification processes.
In particular the course will address the following topics:
- What is ESCC and how is it related to the space industry in Europe?
- The ESCC organization (the roles that national space agencies, European space industry and manufacturers play)
- The Governance of ESCC (policy, strategy, implementation processes)
The ESCC specification system
- ESCC Evaluation and Qualification in detail
- The access to ESCC qualification
New development: ESCC Process Capability Approval
- Quality Assurance in ESCC
Time: 4 March 2016, 09:30 - 17:00
Venue: ESA/ESTEC, Einstein Conference room
Registration: Participation is open without any fees or restrictions.
Advance registration is mandatory.
Access to the ESTEC site can only be arranged for participants who have registered in advance and are in possession of a valid ID card or passport.
Would you like to attend?
For further details concerning the registration, click here.