ESA will host the 5th European Ground System Architecture Workshop (ESAW 2015) at the European Space Operations Centre, Darmstadt, Germany, 16-17 June 2015.
ESAW will provide an international forum for the constructive exchange of ideas, the latest research and best practices in the area of ground system architecture for space missions.
The ESAW 2015 organising committee welcomes presentations covering all aspects of spacecraft ground systems with a special focus on collaboration and common solutions. The full programme along with details on registration and participation is now available via the Congrex website.
Key themes and topics
Sessions will address the areas of architecture, methodologies, services, lessons learned, business cases and advanced technologies including:
- Model-based engineering
- Service-oriented architectures
- Architecture of MCS, FDS, MPS, back-end, SSA, IAP, EGSE, archives, etc.
- Complex system-of-systems
- Ground Software Systems including EGS-CC (European Ground System Common Core) and CNES ISIS
- Data system harmonisation
- Cloud computing
- Data systems security and information assurance
- Automation and integrated services
- Interoperability and standards
The ESAW 2015 workshop was preceded by the EGOS workshop in 2005 and by ESAW 2007, 2009, 2011 and 2013, all of which hosted over 40 presenters from various companies, institutions and organizations. The ESAW-series of workshops regularly attract over 200 attendees.
Registration is open. Please refer to this URL for detailed information.
We look forward to seeing you at the workshop!