Technology Development - FAQ

How can I register as an economic operator?

Economic operators wishing to do business with ESA not yet registered as potential tenderer, are requested to complete the online questionnaire on the ESA EMITS website under “Entity registration”. Further information on the registration process can be found at the INDUSTRY OUTLOOK pages. As of the completion of the questionnaire in INDUSTRY OUTLOOK, registered economic operators will have to update the questionnaire on an annual  basis.  

How can I register in EMITS ?

In order to have access to the TRP Invitations to Tender (ITTs) each tenderer much register in EMITS. Information regarding the registration can be found here

Can I have access to the TRP Work Plans?

The TRP Work Plans are not publicly available. The industry can have access to them through their National Delegation. Intended ITTs are published in EMITS.  

How can I participate in an open TRP Invitation to Tender (ITT)?

The Industry from the ESA Member States can participate in an open ITT.

Rate this

  • Currently 0 out of 5 Stars.
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Rating: 0/5 (0 votes cast)

Thank you for rating!

You have already rated this page, you can only rate it once!

Your rating has been changed, thanks for rating!